how to reconnect with melbourne after a month-long holiday
- get out of the house (sometimes it's harder than you think).
- walk around. hop on a tram to get a bit of distance between you and home, if necessary. but then get out and keep walking.
- find confusing street art (see above).
- keep going.
- poke around in a quaint little second-hand record shop (while there's still one around) that either plays old blues men, or Tangerine Dream, depending on which day it is. find a few old 7-inches going cheap.
- walk all the way home under a warm but non uncomfortable sun.
posted on March 12, 2007 at 02:25 PM by cos.